Only those customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act have the right to withdraw from the concluded contract.
Art. 50. (Amended - SG No. 61 of 2014, in force from 25.07.2014) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract at a distance or from the contract outside the commercial establishment, without giving a reason, without owing compensation or penalty, and without paying any costs, with the exception of the costs provided for in art. 54, para. 3 and Art. 55, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us by phone, e-mail, or using the RETURNS FORM.
You must describe that you wish to return a product (or all products) from the order by filling in the mandatory:
Your order number (you will find it in the order confirmation e-mail or in your profile if you shop as a registered user)
Reason for returning the goods;
Before starting a return procedure, you should familiarize yourself with our conditions:
- The products must be in their original form without violation of the commercial form.
- Products that have already been opened and/or used cannot be returned.
- After receiving information on where to return the products, you have 14 working days in which to send the products.
- If within 14 working days, we do not receive the products or you do not notify us that delivery will be delayed, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds upon receipt of damaged products.
- When returning a product whose packaging is damaged or incomplete, accessories are missing from the set and/or documents accompanying the sale, brochures, descriptions, warranty card, etc., the product shows signs of wear, scratches, scuffs, wetting with water or other liquids, the Merchant reserves the right to refuse the return of the goods, respectively, and the amount paid for them.
The refund of the paid amount is carried out in the order of receipt, within 14 (fourteen) days, starting from the date on which the user was notified of the decision to withdraw from the contract according to Art. 52, para. 1 and after receiving the returned goods, in the commercial outlet, at the address specified for contacts on the site:
In the case of payment by cash on delivery, the amount is refunded to the User by cash on delivery after examination and approval of the goods by the Merchant.
In case of payment by bank transfer, the amount is refunded to the User in the bank account from which the payment was received by the User, or to the bank account specified by the User in case of absence, after examination and approval of the goods by the Merchant.
ATTENTION! When returning products through no fault of the merchant, all fees and costs for the delivery of the goods to the store will be at your expense.